The Arlington House chapter of the National Society, Daughters of the American Revolution, recently presented Randolph Elementary School with a contribution as part of the national DAR’s “Community Classroom” initiative.
The presentation was made by Arlington House chapter first vice regent Betsy Dietz to principal Carlos Ramirez.
Funding will support the food-distribution program at the elementary school.
The Arlington House chapter was established in 1953; most of its 85 members live in the local area.
For information, see the Website at www.arlingtonhousedar.org.