Arlington County Board members recently appointed the following individuals to the Teen Advisory Board, with terms expiring June 30, 2023.
Avalon Bennett and Carrie Finn were appointed co-chairs of the panel, and Cady Shenk was appointed executive assistant leader.
The following committee assignments were made:
– Communications Committee: Julia Brodsky and Allison White were tapped as co-chairs and Natalia Ridgeway as a member.
– Drugs & Alcohol Committee: Drew Sonn and Bethanya Daniels were appointed co-chairs and Lisa Musser and Leah Burpee were appointed members.
– Healthy Relationships Taskforce Committe: Oliver Meek and Maddie McBride were appointed co-chairs and Ajay Allman, Sujanta Thornton and Safiya Sel were appointed members.
– Peer-to-Peer Committee: Mary Frances Dempsey and Harper Kois were appointed co-chairs and Kathryn Boerckel and Olivia Hejl were appointed members.
– Volunteer, Internship, Community Service & Employment Subcommittee: Esam Abdelaziz and Lauren McDonald were appointed co-chairs and Salome Ambellu, Ethan Polly and Anthony Thieman were appointed members.